In June 2019 I will be running another landscape photography workshop with good friend and fellow YouTube photographer James Burns.
Following on from the success of our first workshop back in March James and I have decided to do it again. And it will still be free to attend.
The workshop will be at Loughrigg Fell in the central Lake District and will run on the evening of Saturday 29th June. The itinerary will be as follows:
- Meet on location at 18:00 (precise meeting point to be confirmed)
- Climb to the summit of Loughrigg Fell stopping frequently to scout out potential compositions
- Explore the summit and take in the wonderful view of the Langdale Pikes
- Start the decent before sunset, returning to the vantage points scouted earlier in time for sunset at 21:50*
- Return to the original meeting point before it gets too dark
It will be suitable for beginners looking for some guidance as well as intermediate photographers keen to share their passion with like minded individuals.
You will require a reasonable level of fitness to be able to climb to the summit of Loughrigg Fell.
Whilst free to attend places will be limited so if you are interested please register using the form below.
* James and I guarantee a fabulous sunset. In the event that no sunset is delivered we will reimburse the full cost of the workshop. 🙂
“Thank you so much to everyone that has registered for our workshop. Registration is now closed. Thanks you so much for your interest.”
– Chris, 3rd May 2019