Landscape Photography Equipment
I purchased my current camera back in November 2015 and have been assembling the gear that I use for landscape photography ever since.
At the moment I use Canon cameras and lenses,
Lee filters Kase filters and a Benro tripod.
- Camera – Canon EOS 6D with Benro LPC6D l-bracket
- Standard lens – Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L
- Wide angle lens – Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L
- Telephoto lens – Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L
- Filter holder – Lee Filters Foundation Kit with Landscape Polariser and Front Holder Ring
- Filter pouch – Lee Filters Field Pouch containing 0.6 and 0.9 soft and hard edge ND grads
- 6 stop ND filter – Lee Filters Little Stopper
- 10 stop ND filter – Lee Filters Big Stopper
- Tripod head – Benro B2 ball head
- Shutter Release – Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote Control
- Wide angle adapter rings – 2 x Lee Filters 77mm Wide Angle Adapter Ring
- Standard adapter ring – Lee Filters 67mm Adapter Ring
- Tripod – Benro Mach 3 TMA48CXL
- Backpack – Mindshift Backlight 36L (not shown)
In September 2020 I was invited to join Kase Filters as a pro partner. Since switching to Kase I have been impressed by the toughness and colour neutrality of their Wolverine series of filters.
If you have any questions regarding Kase Filters please contact me using the form below.
I started my YouTube channel in May 2017 and purchased my current vlogging camera in May 2018. I currently use Canon mirrorless cameras, Røde microphones and Velbon tripods.
- Camera – Canon EOS M50
- Lens – Canon EF-M 15-45mm
- Variable ND filter – Gobe 49mm ND2-400 Variable Filter
- Microphone – Røde Video Micro
- Wireless Microphone – Røde Wireless Go
- Tripod head – Velbon PHD-41Q Panhead
- Tripod – Velbon Ultra LUXi L